Last updated: 08/15/2023
- Personal Identification InformationWe occasionally collect personal identification information from users when they choose to interact with certain sections of our site, such as when inquiring about a property, signing up for newsletters, or downloading lead magnets. Information collected may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, and phone number. It is always the user’s choice to provide this information, and users can opt to withhold certain details, though this might limit their ability to engage in some activities on our website.
- Non-Personal Identification InformationWe may automatically collect non-personal identification information whenever users browse our website. This might include browser type, device type, operating system, and other technical information to help us optimize the user experience.
- Web Browser Cookies and Tracking GregRyan.com utilizes cookies to enhance and personalize the user experience. Cookies are small files that a site transfers to the user’s hard drive through their web browser, enabling sites to recognize and capture certain information. We also use Google Analytics to gather data about user interactions, helping us understand our audience better and improve the website. Users can opt to turn off cookies in their browser settings if they prefer.
- Use of Collected Information The data we gather is primarily used for:
- Enhancing the user experience on our website.
- Responding to inquiries and requests made by users.
- Sending occasional emails, such as newsletters or property updates (only if the user has explicitly opted in).
- Protection of Your Information While we do not store personal data, we prioritize the security of any information we do collect. We adopt best practices to ensure data is protected from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Sharing of Information We do not sell, trade, or rent out users’ personal identification information to third parties.